* I work at Credit Union as an Accounting Operations Specialist
* I am trilingual and trying to learn two more
* Just started my M.S. in Banking & Financial Services Management
* I Love:
© Fashion & design
© Tea & Coffee
© Watching old movies
© Playing my violin
© Shopping
Hi Mari,
ReplyDeleteI think you and I would get a long great! Of course I love fashion and design and shopping! And the quote you chose is one of my all-time favorites! I used to have it hanging on my office wall back when I had an office.
Also, I love the background you chose. Peaceful and tranquil. What are the languages you speak?
Looking forward to working with you in this class.
best,
Kristin
Hey Kristin,
DeleteYes we share passions but you are the pro! Yeah that quote has become my motto. It's easier to get over doing something you ended up failing/disliking than always wondering what could have been if.
I speak spanish and Catalan(language of Andorra, also spoken where I lived in Spain) and I'm trying to learn Greek & German...Do you like languages?
Hi Mari,
ReplyDeleteYou have done a wonderful job. You've added many nice gadgets and great color coordination.
It’s nice that you included Cece in your blog, she is beautiful! I just lost my Flat Coat Retriever in December due to a massive seizure. He was almost 14 years old and I miss him dearly. You must cherish every moment you have with her because their lives are too short.
Hey John,
DeleteThank you so much! I had fun using different things that went with the randomness of my blog.
Thanks, I love Cece and I can only imagine your feeling. The moment of loosing her scares me because she truly is a great dog that cares and takes care of her loved ones.
I'm sure you will find another special friend!