Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love

Cool Facts
©       The beach: there is nothing better than having a day off to wind down on warm sand, sense the bright sunshine and eavesdrop on marine sounds.
©       Arts: music, dance, paint, etc. Beauty is all around us; seeing what our limited brain and body are capable of doing when passion and discipline combine.
©       Exploring: whether be food, cultures, fashion, or whatever else; finding new things that break my routine or show me the unknown.

One of the places I have lived in where you can enjoy all of these and more: Mallorca, Spain(click)

2 comments:

  1. Palma Mallorca, I have such fond memories of the beach and the restaurants at the top of the hill and some of the warmest people I have ever met.
    I went their in the Navy a few times and always wanted to return. It's a special place and I cannot imagine how wonderful it must have been to live their. It was also the best Paella I ever had! (And I've had alot...)
    Post pictures when you can!
    Best,
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Paella is yummy! We have a Paellera and make some on a regular basis. Mediterranean cusine is delicious and pretty healthy. I love that the military allows people to see other parts of the world whie doing what they love and serving thier country.

      Delete