Hello cyber friends!
My name is Maria Zuñiga and E-commerce marks the start of this new journey we have all embarked on. I am thrilled to share this adventure with people from around the globe; I consider myself a citizen of the world. Even though I am young, I have been privileged enough to have lived in three different countries and traveled around the world. I have seen the effects of poverty and wealth, the richness of diverse cultures and lifestyles which have opened my eyes to see the world from a different perspective. I believe we must enjoy every second of our lives, taking chances and not waste time regretting past mistakes.
I have faced many failures, but through those I have become a stronger woman. And day by day, I learn to appreciate the good and the bad. I love reading insightful quotes; they have the power to inspire and set us in motion. I know this world is far from perfect, but we each have the capacity to let circumstances mark our past, present, and future. So let’s start 2012 with a clean slate.
I have faced many failures, but through those I have become a stronger woman. And day by day, I learn to appreciate the good and the bad. I love reading insightful quotes; they have the power to inspire and set us in motion. I know this world is far from perfect, but we each have the capacity to let circumstances mark our past, present, and future. So let’s start 2012 with a clean slate.
Best wishes to all and can’t wait to get to know you guys!
Thanks for reading!
Maria,
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved the randomness of your blog. It displays a dynamic and interesting personality. Good luck in your studies.
Kenneth
Thanks Kenneth, I'm pretty random!
DeleteGood luck to you as well :)
Maria,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is great. The color, print, photo's give off a wonderful vibe. Not much I can suggest and your blog is giving me some ideas for my site.
I'm looking foward to working with you this session!
Robert
Hey Robert,
DeleteI'm glad you enjoyed visiting my blog and appreaciate the kind words!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Hello Maria,
ReplyDeleteNice flow to your blog. Colors are great and free-flowing.
What other countries have you lived in besides the US and Spain?
Good luck in the class and wish you well!
-Ed S.
Hey Ed,
DeleteI have lived in Honduras and Nicaragua as well. I loved every place; they are all different but special in their own way, you know?
Hola Maria!
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog! Great colors and images!
Best of luck in the new class!
Regards,
Orlando S.
Thanks Orlado, Best wishes for you as well!
DeleteHello Maria,
ReplyDeleteEveryone does mistakes but it is important that how we face error. Positive attitude to failure is what we need. I agree.
Rita
Yes Rita, our attitude has the power to turn a failure into the greatest learning experience of our life; from which we come out stronger and being a better version of ourselves.
DeleteHi Maria,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the program. This is my second course and it's a great course from what I hear. I like your blog and it gives a very nice picture of who you are and where your are going. Good luck with everything and I'm sure we will all get to know each other better throughout. I'd love to see more pictures of your travels if you want to share them here!
Best,
Jake
aww thanks Jake, I appreciate that! I'm glad I went through this program because my experience has been outstanding since application...so I'm thrilled to see what the future hold for me here :)
DeleteBest wishes for you as well!