"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
— Mark Twain
Nice blog. The color scheme and design layout looks great! The passionflora is a nice personal touch. The rotating picture displays of butterflies are beautiful!!
I enjoyed visiting your links on Morllaca, best museum galleries in the world, Seven Wonders of the World, and Pandora internet radio.
Beautiful dog. It looks like a picture for a postcard!The randomness is definitely a nice touch! I also enjoy quotes of any kind. "Live, Love, Laugh" is like my personal mantra :)
Hi Marie, I'm so jealous, I grew up with two Goldens. Josh and Hardy but they passed years ago and with work and young kids at home I just cant get a new puppy yet. Goldens are the best dogs on the planet! Jake
Aww but Goldens are great with kids, you guys should get one so your kiddos can have what you had. And yes goldens are great. I have had other dogs and they have been special in their own way but she is so smart, sweet and caring.
Hi Mari,
ReplyDeleteNice blog. The color scheme and design layout looks great! The passionflora is a nice personal touch. The rotating picture displays of butterflies are beautiful!!
I enjoyed visiting your links on Morllaca, best museum galleries in the world, Seven Wonders of the World, and Pandora internet radio.
Cece is definitely an amazing dog.
Virginia must be a nice place to live.
Susie McElroy-Wong
Thanks Susie, Cece is the sweetest thing! Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you liked the links
DeleteBeautiful dog. It looks like a picture for a postcard!The randomness is definitely a nice touch! I also enjoy quotes of any kind. "Live, Love, Laugh" is like my personal mantra :)
ReplyDelete- Candice
haha thanks, she loves to pose for pictures. She's quite the model.
DeleteHi Marie,
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous, I grew up with two Goldens. Josh and Hardy but they passed years ago and with work and young kids at home I just cant get a new puppy yet. Goldens are the best dogs on the planet!
Jake
Hey Jake,
DeleteAww but Goldens are great with kids, you guys should get one so your kiddos can have what you had. And yes goldens are great. I have had other dogs and they have been special in their own way but she is so smart, sweet and caring.